Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bzz Report: GoGo squeeZ fruit and veggieZ pouches



As a Bzz Agent I got the chance to have my kids taste GoGo squeeZ fruit and VeggieZ pouches.  In exchange for an honest review we were given a package of 4 pouches to try and some coupons to pass along!

My son has been taking a GoGo squeeZ apple sauce to school every day in his lunch box for 2 years.  I was interested to see how he would respond to this new Fruit and VeggieZ squeeze and was pleasantly surprised to have a seamless transition.  The peach flavor is definitely the dominant flavor in this pouch. I love GoGo squeeZ pouches because they offer a chance to sneak a fruit AND veggie into lunch or on the go.  I toss these in the freezer and they are a great help in keeping lunch cool too! I also keep some in the glove compartment to help avoid stopping for snacks on those days when errands run long.   The pouch is easy to open even for my 2nd grader and it is 3.2 oz per serving, which is great for a side at lunch or a snack.

They come in 4 flavors each of which has no high fructose corn syrup, no additives or preservatives, and no GMO's!




  • Pedal Pedal Peach
     – Apple, Peach and Sweet Potato
  • Zippin’ Zingin’ Pear – Apple, Pear and Carrot
  • Boulder Berry – Apple, Carrot, Raspberry, Strawberry and Blueberry
  • Great’Full Grape – Apple, Grape and Sweet Potato
  • 1 comment:

    1. My grandson loves these. There are more flavors here than we can find in our store.

      ReplyDelete