Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, October 3, 2014

Book Review: Cookbook Skinny Taste


I have been a Skinnytaste fan for awhile now, so I was excited to get my hands on this cookbook!

From the start author Gina Homolka reminds the reader of why her blog is such a great go to resource for great tasting, healthier recipes.  The intro to this cookbook should not be skipped.  Tips on purging the pantry, items to keep stocked up on and best of all, Homolka takes the reader through plan ahead for a week of healthy meals.

The cookbook is divided into 12 recipe groups and each section is full of tasty sounding recipes I can't wait to try!  One thing I would say is that I wish that each recipe had a picture attached to it.  The pictures that are included are very clear and look amazing.  Each recipe includes a breakdown including serving size, calories, fat and carbs. 

From breakfasts to dinners, appetizers to desserts I would be shocked if you didn't find more then one recipe to make a new family favorite!



 "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments:

Post a Comment