Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Book Review: Let's All Be Brave


Rarely does a book come around that I actually stop reading just to I don't have to finish it.  Annie Downs has written a beautiful, funny, on point book that left me wishing she and I were best friends and this conversation could never end.

Let's All Be Brave is Downs first book written to a wide audience of women instead of targeting teens.  Her transition is seamless.  This book covers the subject of what happens in our lives and personal relationship with Jesus when we chose the road less traveled.  

Throughout the individual essays Downs writes of her life journey allowing you to learn of her deepest aches, life decisions and what I most appreciated, her leading by that small voice in her heart.  I think the thing I loved most was that Annie Downs honesty and vulnerability left me feeling that my own struggles, doubts and fears were not only common, but manageable.  I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking to understand how brave choices create a life loved.

In exchange for an honest review of this book I received a free copy via BookLookBloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment