Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

World's Best Chicken

I found this recipe for the World's Best Chicken on pinterest and decided to give it a try, with my own adaptations.

My recipe was well received by all my guys, which is a feat in itself these days!

1/2 C grainy course mustard
1 T yellow mustard
1/4 C real syrup
1 T balsamic vinegar
1 tsp dried thyme

Combine and pour over chicken, bake 350 for 30 minutes.

If you wanted to prep this ahead I would make the sauce and keep separate until you are ready to bake the chicken off.  This should keep well in the fridge for several days.


No comments:

Post a Comment