Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

CWW: Summer Exploring

One of the bonuses of moving to a new area is having a lot of new places to explore!  We are loving our new east coast mountains and have tried to take the time to see them up close this summer.  One thing I have learned as a mother to boys is that the summer is about finding things that we can all participate in, that will bond my boys to their dad a bit more.  Hiking may not be my favorite thing, but it's something they all enjoy.  I decided I don't want all my kids summer memories to be about doing fun things with just dad.




No comments:

Post a Comment