Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Crock Pot Enchiladas for a crowd

For our staff kick off dinner we had enchiladas.  I had a pretty busy day that day, so I took a short cut I think I will use from now on!

I took 4lbs of chicken tenders that were frozen and put them in the crock pot along with 1 diced onion and 2 bottles of taco sauce.

After it cooked all day, I added 2 cups of shredded cheese to the mixture and shredded the chicken.

I scooped out the mixture, rolled up the tortillas and topped them with enchilada sauce and shredded cheese, then baked at 350 until bubbly and melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment