Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, May 19, 2014

Bzz Report: Coppertone Clearly Sheer



I know I said I was taking a break, but I'm following through on my commitments.  As a Bzz Agent I was able to check out some new sunscreen! This past weekend we were at the beach and I was able to use Coppertone's new Clearly Sheer sunscreen.

I was very happy with the scent and the smoothness of how the lotion and spray went on.  My skin didn't feel greasy afterwards and my kids didn't complain either.  Best part, I didn't burn at all even after playing in the ocean.  The lotion stayed put and didn't run into my eyes and a little goes a long way!


No comments:

Post a Comment