Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bzz Report: Quaker Warm and Crunchy Granola



Ok, so I'm not an oatmeal fan unless it's baked or in a cookie or muffin, so the thought of a warm and CRUNCHY cereal was really appealing to me.

I received a box of Cranberry and Almond Crunchy Granola for being a Bzz Agent.  In exchange for an honest review I received the box free.

At first, I was a bit skeptical.  The box has  8 packages that are about 1/2 cup each.  I was actually a bit disappointed at the serving size considering each package is 5 WW plus points.  I was concerned that it would not keep me full.  Well, with 4 grams of protein per serving I am happy to report that I was incredibly full after eating this and sustained for several hours.

The package says to add 1/4 c of milk and heat for 25 seconds.  I added unsweetened vanilla almond milk to mine.

I think this is a great option for a quick and satisfying breakfast, and I'm excited to try the other 2 flavors, Apple Cinnamon and Honey Almond.

I think this granola would also be great cold added to yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment