Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The most popular recipe I've ever posted

So a few years back I submitted THIS RECIPE, to THIS WEBSITE, with MY PICTURE and it has remained one of the most popular recipes I've ever had posted or responses about.  I'm A Lazy Mom was so sweet and gave me credit for the recipe.  Since then, it's been posted other places without crediting either Lazy Mom or myself.  The funniest part is, this is my picture, but they are taking credit. Ya know how I know?  I hand painted the counter that the cookies sit on.  This counter is one of a kind. :)    See Link for details on how I painted this counter!!!

So peeps, let's be fair, it's great to share recipes, but let's let people know where they are from :)


Lazy Cake Cookies:
1 box yellow or white cake mix
2 eggs beaten
5 T melted butter
2 C M&M’s or mini chocolate chips
Mix together, put in a greased 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 min!

No comments:

Post a Comment