Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, February 14, 2014

Book Review: Love Does DVD Bible Study

As a book reviewer for Book Look Bloggers I was given the chance to review Bob Goff's Bible Study that is based of his best selling book Love Does.

So, I was really interested to do this Bible Study.  Having read the book I was having a hard time figuring out how it would translate to a study.  I found each chapter of the book to be thought provoking, and this study does not disappoint.  Each week the reader watches Bob tell one of the stories from his book, in my opinion the most popular ones.  It's so fun to hear Bob tell the stories, hear him laugh and see his genuine joy.

Then the group is lead through some discussion questions about the story, how to apply things in their life and a challenge for the week coming up.  What I adore about this study is that each week the individual is challenged to do exactly what this book talks about.  They are given tasks for themselves, and then something way to love others through action.

I would absolutely suggest this study for any group of people willing to put words and actions together.

No comments:

Post a Comment