Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bzz Report: Schick Hydro Silk Campaign


Recently I was able to tryout the Hydro Silk Razor and Skintimate shaving gel at a Bzz agent.  I always find that in the winter my skin is extra sensitive to shaving.  I find myself avoiding it until it's just necessary.  I tried out just the razor with soap and was pleasantly surprised at how smooth the blade was.  The handle on the blade is sturdy and easy to hold.  Replacing the blade is simple.  I did not feel a difference when activating the serum that surrounds the blade.  With the addition of the shaving gel things got even better!  I purchased the raspberry scent and found it to be pleasant, although unscented would have been great too.  Overall I found this combo to be great to aid in the winter shaving.  


No comments:

Post a Comment