Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, December 9, 2013

This Week's Menu

We have a crazy week and some crazy weather on top of it, so I took some time yesterday and cooked up dinners for the week.

Monday: Ravioli, broccoli and sausage casserole, homemade garlic bread

Tuesday: Ground Turkey Tacos, chips and salsa, fruit

Wednesday: leftovers or chicken strips and roasted basmati rice and noodles

Thursday: pork chops marinated w/apricot jam, dijon mustard and soy sauce, mashed potatoes, broccoli, rolls

Friday: Burgers, leftover sides from previous meals, salad

Saturday: breakfast for dinner: oven pancake, sausage and fruit smoothies

Here's the game plan:
Sunday morning I pulled out ground turkey and pork chops from the freezer.  While I was cooking up Sunday dinner I also cooked tacos, ravioli casserole and pork chops.

I will make Wed rice, Thurs mashed potatoes and friday's burgers on the day they are scheduled to be served.  This makes my clean up minimal each day along with about a 10 min meal prep before each meal.  I could have taken things a step further and made sides, but I don't have room in the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment