Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Snowman craft

I'm excited to say that after an 8 month break (not of my own choice) I finally had a moment to do some crafting.  Of course I had to squeeze in a craft with my favorite crafting buddy!


Thanks for $3 for socks at Walmart and a full craft bin we were able to make these adorable snowmen! I started with these instructions  via Pinterest, but then I changed things up a bit.  Instead of rice we stuffed the snowman with extra socks from the $3 bundle.  Also, we glued things on instead of sewing. This took about 30 minutes to make 2 only because we were gathering materials each stage of the way instead of starting with everything.  My buddy has been carrying his snowman around with him since Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment