Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, December 20, 2013

A new scarf!


2 crafts in one week, I know, you must be shocked!  I couldn't start crafting and not use some of the AWESOME YARN I've been itching to use since this summer!  I found this Fiona Button Scarf and since I already had the yard I decided to give it a try!  The pattern is free and was very easy.  This took me about 2 1/2 hours to complete and I wore it the next day!  I used: Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick Solids and it just might be my new favorite yarn.  It's so easy to work with, and very soft.  In fact, I've pinned a few hats to attempt for my guys and am working on a scarf for coach right now. I went with the longer version of this pattern, I don't like things tight around my neck.  When doubled over it falls like an infinity scarf.  



No comments:

Post a Comment