Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bzz Report: Kroger Gift Card Fuel Bucks



 I give a lot of gift cards.  With Christmas coming I had already decided to get my kiddo's teachers restaurant gift cards.  I figured since they are both seasoned teachers they really don't need classroom items, and with a nice break coming up a date with their spouse might be appreciated.

I was really excited when I was given the Kroger Gift Card Campaign as part of the Bzz Agents family.

I have never used Kroger Fuel Bucks before, so I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy all the transactions were.

I purchased my gift cards and scanned my loyalty card.  I was shown on my receipt how many fuel bucks I had earned.  I really like that you have about a month to use them, so you can gas up whenever works for you.

I then headed out to the Kroger gas station and scanned my loyalty card at the pump.  I had the option to use all my fuel bucks or just some of them.  I received 30 cents off per gallon on my gas.  You can earn up to $1.00 off per gallon to use at one time.  It was as simple as pushing a few buttons to reduce my gas price!

I think that if you were a frequent shopper at Kroger one strategy would be to purchase a Kroger gift card, use it to pay for the groceries and then get the gas discount as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment