Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, November 15, 2013

Bzz Report: International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha


As a Bzz Agent I was given the chance to review some of International Delight's newest flavors.  When I saw this baby in the dairy shelves I could hardly wait to get it home!  I'm a huge fan of Salted Caramel items, but the Starbucks version has always left me disappointed.  Not this one though!  This creamer is the perfect balance of chocolate, salt, sweet and coffee.  It's Mocha for sure, so there is this great balance of bitter, salt, sweet over all deliciousness.  I know I raved about Vanilla Heat, and this flavor is about as opposite as you can get, but it is AWESOME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment