Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, October 28, 2013

This Week's Menu

This is kind of a weird week for us, I hardly will have to cook.  Usually I would use a week like this to stash a few meals in the freezer, but with the end of the football season coming up and Thanksgiving on the way I am entering into a "no spend/purge" period on food.  That being said, I won't be stocking up on food for freezer meals.

A small victory for me, I've finally convinced my family soup is a meal.  :)

Monday: Chick Fil A night for school

Tuesday: Staff dinner: Chicken and Porcini Pepper sandwiches, roasted basmati rice and noodles, veggies, peanut butter oreo truffles

Wednesday: breakfast

Thursday: pizza with friends and trick or treating!

Weekend: away game




No comments:

Post a Comment