Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bzz Report: Pumpkin Creamer

I LOVE pumpkin!  I was so excited to get a FREE bottle of International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer as part of the newest Bzz Campaign.  Besides using this creamer in my coffee I have found it to be a great addition in the following ways:

1-add to an iced coffee or hot latte to help flavor the almond milk
2-combine with powdered sugar to make a heavenly glaze for these Monkey Bread Bites
3-combine w/a little cream cheese to go on these Pumpkin Bagel
4- add to chai tea to create a pumpkin chai


What would you use this creamer for?

So, there are plenty of recipes out there for pumpkin creamer and there are other brands as well to purchase.  What I liked about the International Delight creamer is the balance of spices.  This creamer is really smooth and to me is a mug full of autumn!

I am doing this review of International Delights as part of my campaign as a Bzz Agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment