Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Book Review: Listening to the Voice of God

I found this latest book from Book Sneeze to be a quick read.  The author (Shirley Smith) has compiled a short, informative book for someone seeking to purse hearing the voice of God more clearly.

Using a combination of Bible verses, personal experiences and what I imagine are examples from other authors Smith writes in a matter of fact, honest way what the seeker needs to hear.  We hear the voice of God best when we are in scripture daily, pursuing God daily, walk in faith and surrender.

I give this book 3 out of 5 stars.  I can't really say I disliked this book, it was just average.

No comments:

Post a Comment