Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Baked Ravioli and Broccoli


I was looking for a new way to serve ravioli and just couldn't find the recipe I liked enough, so I tried my own.  This recipe can be made in a 9x13 dish and or you can do what I did which is to divide it into 2 9x9's and freeze one.

2 jars favorite pasta sauce. I used Barilla's Tomato Basil
1-1 1/2 lb ravioli
equal amount of frozen broccoli florets
2 c shredded cheese (I used cheddar b/c it's what I had on hand but will use mozz next time) DIVIDED
1/2 c shredded parm cheese

Combine all ingredients (except reserved c of mozz cheese) while still frozen.  Divide equally between dishes.  Top with reserved cheese and wrap and freeze one dish immediately.

Bake dish at 400 degrees for 20 min.  Cover if desired to keep cheese from getting to brown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment