Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ground Turkey Stragonaoff


So a few weeks ago I had a pound of ground turkey thawing and no dinner plan.  I popped on All Recipes and came across this recipe for lazy stragonaoff.  Of course, I changed it a bit.  Here's my version:

1 lb ground chicken
1/2 pkg onion dip mix
1 serving of cream of soup mix
1/2 c chicken broth
egg noodles

Brown the ground chicken and drain.  Then add onion mix when meat is browned.  Add thickened soup mix and chicken broth.   Let mixture thicken up on low while you cook the noodles.

I was pretty nervous to serve this as my kiddos can be picky about meat with "sauce" but this was thin enough and well flavored from the onion mix.  This meal got 4 out of 4 repeat votes in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment