Original recipe: Averie Cooks
- Combine peanut butter and Nutella in a large microwave-safe bowl, and heat to melt, about 1 minute on high power. Stir to combine. (I only use commercial peanut butter like Jif or Peter Pan and have not tried it with homemade peanut butter)
- Add the pretzels, peanuts, and stir to coat evenly.
- Add 2 cups confectioners' sugar, and toss to coat evenly. Mix should be fairly dry. Add 1/2 cup additional sugar, or as needed, to dry it out.
- Add sprinkles, tossing well to distribute.
- Transfer mix to a one-gallon plastic ziptop bag or other airtight container. Serve immediately, or serve chilled. I prefer to store this mix the freezer. It will keep airtight at room temperature for weeks, or in the freezer for months. Recipe may be kept gluten-free by using gluten-free pretzels.