Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, August 5, 2013

Menus

Well, I know I barely am back into the swing of things, but now we have entered August and players report Wednesday!  I won't be cooking this month so I'll be back with menus in September.

Since I don't have to cook for us this month I will be using the time to get some meals into the freezer.

I'll be making a few pots of soup and freezing them in individual bowls.

I'll make this chicken tortilla soup and this tomato ravioli soup

I'll also make up:
 a bunch of taco meat
chicken lo mein and chicken fried rice
black bean and corn flautas
"filling" for pizza, calzones and pasta
chicken chili and cornbread casserole
pizza dough
several of these chicken "dump" recipes

I'll probably work on one to two meals a day and this should carry us though a good part of the football season.




No comments:

Post a Comment