Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, July 26, 2013

Book Review: Refuel

I'm getting back into the swing of things and recently finished Doug Field's book Refuel.  This was a recommendation from a friend and I was able to get a copy for free using Swagbucks amazon gift card.

This 112 page book has a 6 week study guide attached to it for discussion purposes.  I think this book would be great for a group of seekers/new believers.  I personally found it to be helpful, encouraging and a great reminder of how God easily invites us into relationship with Him.

Fields breaks down seeking God into 3 clear parts and gives practical application to each step.  As the steps build on each other Fields also takes time to show you how these steps are biblical, and were used by even the disciples.

Not to sound cheesy, but I did feel refilled after reading this book.  I felt encouraged that seeking God is within my daily reach and that there is freedom in what seeking God looks like for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment