Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, July 15, 2013

Book Review: Pray the Scriptures

I was given the opportunity from Bethany House Publishers to review Kevin Johnson's book Pray the Scriptures.  This is a 40 day devotional where the author takes you through different passages of scripture each day and gives you journaling prompts.

I loved this book!  I think you could easily re-read it over and over and get new information from it each time.  I really appreciated that Johnson gave a background to the scripture each day.   This allowed for context and often a deeper understanding the words written.

This book could easily be done with a spouse, you could each read it separately and then discuss what you felt you were learning.  I would highly suggest reading this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment