Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Menus for awhile

I'm going to be scaling back over the summer over here.  I'll still post recipes and book reviews, and my plan is to keep you informed of a football coaching family's summer as much as I can BUT, I'm backing off on menus.  Here's what we will be eating:

Breakfasts:  eggs w/veggies, fruit, cereal (for the boys), protein shakes, occasionally muffins or pancakes, sausage and bacon

Lunches:  Mom and Dad: salad, hummus and veggies, sandwiches, soup  Boys: sandwiches, hotdogs, quesadillas, leftover dinners

Dinners: 1 new pinterest recipe per week, one pasta dish per week, grilled meat, veggies and a starch
Go to meals: tacos, pizza, breakfast

Snacks: homemade granola bars, fruit and veggies, popsicles, protein shakes or bars (for mom and dad)

I'm trying to find a bit more of summer this year and not thinking about meals is one way to lighten the daily grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment