Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spaghetti Squash Pasta


I know, this looks like Chicken alfredo right?  Well it's a fraction of the calories!

After my spaghetti sqush experiment with subbing it for pasta here I was excited to try again.  This was actually just a quick dish to throw together because the sauce was Progresso's new Sauce Starters

I pre cooked 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts and cubed them up
the I roasted 1 spaghetti squash for about 6 c of squash
1 garlic clove
1 can of sauce starter
salt and pepper to taste

I followed the directions, allowed this to simmer until the sauce thickened and then threw it in a tupperware.  This was a very yummy dinner for a few nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment