Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, April 5, 2013

Book Review: or not

Instead of a book review I'll refer you to a post from Jen Hatmaker posted earlier this week....

The month of April has started off with a bang and in the midst of soccer and spring ball starting, work picking up I received 2 new books to review and several new books as birthday gifts I also began Beth Moore's James study and folks, something had to give!  SOOOOO....instead of giving a sub par review on a book I'm not quite through reading I'll save it and post it next week.  :)

Ever have so many options that you freeze and ignore all of them?  That's been me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment