Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bzz Report: Claritin D

As a Bzz agent I was given the opportunity to try out Claritin-D and report on how it worked for not only allergy relief but for sinus pressure relief during cold and flu season.

I waited until my kiddos had colds (which didn't take long in this weather) and instead of giving them their normal dose of allergy medicine I offered up Claritin-D instead.  I'll admit, Claritin without the "D" hasn't touched anything in our house and has been considered as helpful as a placebo, but getting that extra boost with a decongestent was just what my kiddos needed to be able to get through the day at school without feeling foggy and tired.  Let's be honest, if your kid is sick and not quite running a temperature it can be really hard to distinguish between a cold and allergies anyway!

I went to my local CVS and had to show my drivers liscense to purchase the Claritin-D, which some may consider to be a hassle, but now days you need to do this for any cold medicine that really works, so next time, possibly consider Claritin-D as an option.  It worked for us!


Available behind the pharmacy counter, Non-Drowsy Claritin-D tablets relieve your nasal and sinus congestion due to colds.
Quick Claritin-D® Facts:
  • Relieves nasal and sinus congestion due to allergies or colds
  • Non-drowsy, long-lasting relief, available in 12 or 24 hour formulations
  • Available behind the pharmacy counter
  • No prescription needed in most states1

No comments:

Post a Comment