Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, January 21, 2013

Bzz Report: Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal

As a Bzz agent I was sent a free box of Kellogg's new Crunchy Nut Cereal for our family to try.  In exchange for tasting the cereal I was asked to give an honest review and here it is!

My boys (7 1/2 and 5) were very excited to have a new cereal to try and dug in immediately.  After about 5 spoonfuls I finally asked "So how do you like it?" and my older boy replied It's great!.  My younger son insisted it was Honey Nut Cheerioes in a different box.  I tasted the cereal dry and had to agree, it is similar in tasted to Honey Nut Cheerioes, but I didn't think it was as sweet.  Immediately I thought, wow, add some peanuts and dried cranberries and you have a great trail mix!

Less then a week has gone by and the box is empty with a grocery list request for more.

I will warn you, this cereal is not for anyone with a food allergy!  It has wheat, nuts and soy in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment