Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

3-2-1 cake

I've been going through my Pinterest book marks and have found some fun new recipes!

This 3-2-1 cake has been SO great for satisfying that sweet tooth without having a lot of extras leftover.

You simply assemble as follows:

1 box Angel Food cake mix
1 box any flavor cake mix (I used devil's food)
2 T. water

Directions:

Using a large plastic bowl with a tightly fitting lid or a large zip lock bag, combine the two boxes of cake mix stirring or shaking well.

For each individual serving,  take out 3 T. of the cake mixture and mix it with 2 T. of water in a small microwave safe container.  I used a small coffee mug.  Microwave on high for 1 minute.  You now have your own instant individual cake and it is warm and inviting.  You can top with a dollop of fruit or whipped topping if you like. ***I top it off with Trader Joe's Cookie Butter, cool whip or mini chocolate chips :)

1 comment:

  1. I've made several batches of this cake "mix" since Christmas. I love the mini cakes because they really do satisfy my sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete