Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, December 17, 2012

What's on the Menu

Short week this week and then I'll take 2 weeks off from this blog for Christmas and Family time.  I have a TON of yummy recipes to share with you in January and I'm looking forward to reviewing some great books too!  Oh yeah, and I think I may even have a craft or 2!

Most of this is in the freezer already, or will take 10 minutes to prep.  I'm recooping from a busy week last week!

Monday: BBQ Chicken sandwiches, mac and cheese, broccoli

Tuesday: quesadillas, chips and salsa, fruit salad

Wednesday: pizza, salad, fruit

Thursday: leftovers or pancakes and eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment