Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Veggie Chili


In this busy time of year I found myself with a lot of excess produce from the Co-op and a lot less time to eat it SO, I made a favorite of my husband's chili.

I really don't have a recipe, but there are few things that always occur.  1-I add in Sam's Club chipolte southwest seasoning 2-it is chunky

This particular recipe was made in the my 8 qt crock pot (with crock liner)

2 cans chili seasoned beans
3 zuchinni diced up
1 pkg baby portobello muchrooms
4 ears of corn on the cob (roasted)
4 green peppers diced
1 LARGE can crushed tomatoes
1 16 oz can tomato sauce
southwest seasoning to taste



No comments:

Post a Comment