Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Spaghetti Squash Pasta


The other day I ran to the store and there were these beautiful spaghetti squash very reasonably priced.  So, I grabbed 2 and roasted them.  Then, my husband came home and we talked about the recruiting schedule for the next week and I realized I was going to be eating A LOT of spaghetti squash. 

Here is one of my favorites so far:

2 C roasted spaghetti squash
7-8 grape tomatoes
1-2 oz goat cheese crumbled up
2-3 strips of cooked turkey bacon
pepper to taste if desired

Combine, warm up in microwave, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment