Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bzz Report: Covergirl Blastflipstick lipstick

I had SOOOO much fun with this Bzz campaign!  As a Bzz agent I was given the chance to try out CoverGirl's newest lipstick creations.

I brought all 3 colors given for the campaign to Bible Study and we all tried the different combinations. I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical of the color combinations, especially the "stunner" one.  BUT, it was really cool to see each woman try on the color combo they liked best and see that everyone walked away with a unique shade that really looked great.

All the women commented how smooth the lipstick was and that it didn't dry out their lips.  Most asked for a coupon and will purchase a tube.


No comments:

Post a Comment