Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, December 14, 2012

Book Review: Respect Dare


I was able to review The Respect Dare by Nina Roesner.  This book is set up in two ways.  The first is the do a 40 day devotional and daily challege, and other is the take it more slowly and focus with an accountability group.

Over all, I found this book to be very similar to other discussions about respecting your spouse, and the reality is, we can only have control of our own actions, so we need to focus on changing ourselves first.

I really liked how this book was set up, it allowed for each day to end thought provokingly, but also was not overwhelming in the sense that I couldn't go on the next day.

I would suggest this book for either independent or group study, and I think it would be great for Christians at any point in their life journey, or those seeking to have a deeper marriage relationship regardless of religious affiliation.

I give it 4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment