Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Victory Bowl Recap

We WON!  This year we were blessed to host the NCCAA Victory Bowl and WIN it!  It was a very tense game with a 1 point win in overtime.  Our guys left everything on the field and when it was over, both teams met in the center, prayed together and then spent about 30 minutes telling each other what the other team did well.  It was Biblical Football at it's best.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure how I missed this previously, but this was the first post season football win ever in the history of the school.  Our administrators were so excited, and they just kept hugging my husband (which is hilarious if you could see the height difference :)).

The best part is I was able to pull off a huge surprise, my husband's older brother, whom he considers his hero, was able to attend the game.  I kept it a secret for 2 weeks!

The victory was appreciated for about 23 hours, and then recruiting season began....

No comments:

Post a Comment