Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Personalize Kitchen Towels


I've been pretty busy crafting!  It's been really fun to be back using my hands productively!  This year a group of ladies got together and decided to work together on Christmas.  We all picked on craft that we would do in bulk, and we will have a swap after Thanksgiving.  I chose hand embroidering towels.  They have been going pretty quickly, and I love the variety in designs chosen.  I've completely fallen in love with 2 things 1) Flour Sack Towels 2) Aimee Ray

The above designs are from a different book: A Rainbow of Stitches
What I love about Aimee Ray's 2nd book is that there is a cd included with all the images.  You can resize them to your liking.  LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment