Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pledge/Endust

Well, I know I usually share something that can be eaten here, but I had to tell you about my latest homemade household idea.  Last week when dusting I ran out of Endust.  I have found that especially with gravel roads and open windows I need to have endust when dusting.  That is, until NOW!

I found this on Pinterest and gave it a try.  It WORKS!  I didn't add the essential oil because I didn't have any.  I also shook the stray each time I was ready to spray it again.

2 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp lemon essential oil
1/4 c white vinegar
1 3/4 c water

shake and spray!

ps-I looked up subbing cider vinegar and it was a HUGE no-no due to the acidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment