Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Loaded Roasted Potatoes

Last week I stumbled upon this recipe for Three Cheese Grilled Potatoes.  Our Co-Op had gotten red potatoes so I knew people would be hunting for recipes.  I posted it and then asked for reviews.  Everyone had tweeked it a bit, so I decided to do so as well!

I took:

6 medium sized red potatoes
1-2 T margarine
grill seasoning
1 T chives
5 slices cooked turkey bacon cut up
1 C Colby and Monterrey jack cheese shredded

I diced the potatoes and seasoned them with grill seasoning.  Then I roasted them alongside the main dish.  I took the rest of the ingredients and combined it.  Once the potatoes were done I topped them with the mixture I had made and tented it with foil.  The cheese melted creating a perfect side dish!

The grill seasoning I used was the same one we use on chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment