Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Homemade Christmas: Dry Erase Board


I have started working on Christmas presents, I know, it's a bit away, but this year instead of a cookie exchange I set up a gift exchange.  12 of us are working on one project in bulk and then we will swap in November.  I chose this as one of my projects because it took no time at all.  This is a 5x7 picture frame with a lined piece of paper in it.  It will function as a dry erase board.  I have purchased pens to use and mini Velcro.  I will let each person decide where the pen will go, behind, on top, side, etc.  I found the picture frames for less then $1 a piece and the pens were on clearance after school supply stuff.  Original idea was found here.  I'm not embellishing them so they can be used more broadly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment