Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, September 21, 2012

Book Review: You're Stronger Then You Think

I was given a special offer from Les and Leslie Parrot which included the opportunity to read Les' newest book and also participate in the premarital counseling training.  My husband and I will be watching the online classes together, and I will review that when we are through, but for now, I'll review the newest book by Les Parrot You're Stronger Then You Think

Over all, I really appreciated the straight forward discussion this book presents along with the practical application.  The book is broken into 3 subjects and each area is independently interesting and also the 3 areas are intertwined creating a very thought provoking and introspective exercise.  I was also able to take the online quiz from this book which allows the reader to learn about their independent and small group personality.  I was shocked at how accurate the descriptions were, and also grateful at how the description put me into words.

I would suggest this book as a great small group or independent study book, I do think it would work better with the workbook exercises.

Be aware, after reading this book some work will need to be done, so walk in eyes open with a desire to grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment