Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, August 17, 2012

Making progress!


Do you remember this?  I hardly did!  Over a year ago I finished the squares to made a quilt for the end of my bed.  I searched and searched and finally found reasonably priced fabrics I liked.  In fact, one I loved.  And then I handed the contents to a dar friend who LOVES to sew!  She quilted the parts together for me, making sure the highlight my favorite fabric with a special spot on the back, and off I sent to!  As I type this my quilt is getting ready to be quilted!  I picked out filling and thread and now, I wait.

1: Back 2) front, 3) front pattern up close

I've been told I need to make another, 2 boys, 2 quilts....

No comments:

Post a Comment