Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Green Bags

Well, I don't have a recipe for today because I haven't been cooking but I DO have a product I would like to give a shout out to.

Green Bags.  I've seen these for awhile, and honestly haven't thought much of them.  A few friends had mentioned them recently, so, with receiving a produce bag and not being able to eat it as quickly, I thought this might be the perfect time to give them a try.

I tested bananas, grapes, napa cabbage, zucchini, tomatoes, cucumber.  I was SHOCKED.  These bags work!  I'm honestly not sure how, but what I know is that my produce lasted at least a week longer then expected it would, some cases 2 weeks longer.  Not only did the produce come out looking fresh, it was firm and exactly how it was when it had been placed in the bag.

Not only do these bags work, but they are reusable.  I'm thrilled!  I can't say enough good things.  I purchased mine at Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment