Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bzz Report: Unreal Candy



 As a Bzz Agent I am lucky enough to participate in a new product review!  If you would like to try out new products check it out HERE!

I get to Bzz about a new product today!  Unreal Candy is a new candy that is made with:

NO Corn Syrup
NO Partially Hydrogenated Oil
NO Artificial Ingredients
NO GMOs
NO Preservatives

I have to say, I was really curious to taste this candy.  I don't LOVE to give my kids candy, but also hate to have them feel deprived.  This snack makes me feel better about giving a treat they are sure to like.

We taste tested the Peanut Butter Cups, plain chocolate disks, peanut chocolate covered disks, and the chocolate covered nugat.

My kids liked them all.  They commented that the colors were different, but that was it!

I liked the chocolate covered peanuts and peanut butter cups the best, I felt they tasted the most similar to what I was expecting.  In fact, I would say that they tasted exactly like I thought.

One warning, the chocolate melts quicker, so eat quickly on a hot day!

Right now these are on sale at CVS for 69 cents each.

No comments:

Post a Comment