Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, August 31, 2012

Book Review: The Resolution for Women

Over the summer a group of ladies and I got together and chapter by chapter read and discussed the book The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer.

This book is a partner book to the male version from the movie Courageous.  I have to say, I LOVED that the movie had such a challenging message for men, so I was a bit hesitant to dive into this book!

Regardless, I love Priscilla Shirer and after hearing her speak about a few of the resolutions in May I knew it was a must read.

Shirer covers topics applicable to women of all ages, where they are NOW and brings them forward in their relationship with Jesus.  Each chapter is divided into 3 or 4 sections, and each chapter leaves you with a visual symbol sure to help you remember the resolution.  I will never again look at chocolate cake, rat poison or a lanyard the same way!

I would highly suggest this book for any women desiring to have a better understanding of how she is to behave as a child of God.  Not only how she should treat others, but what she needs to do for her own personal relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment