Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, July 23, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

Well, I'm still working through the list posted, but to the amazing produce we have received from the produce Co-Op, I've actually not even come close to making all the meals, this is awesome for us as we have all those pesky school fees coming up! :)

I thought I would share a special meal I'm planning for this Thursday, we have our annual Staff Dinner to kick off the season.  I'm pretty excited about it, it's a Pinterest/Produce Co-Op Meal!

Chicken Ranch Tacos
Guacamole (produce care of co-op)
Spanish Rice
Smores Cones

Co-Op:
homemade tortillas
chips
salsa
watermelon
fruit dip mix (I'll share the recipe next week)

The best parts are 1) I don't have to turn on the oven at all!
2) The recipes are quick
3) dessert is do it yourself, so everyone can get what they want!

No comments:

Post a Comment