Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Book Review: Elisha's Bones

I downloaded this book to my kindle when it was free.  I found it to be an interesting read, and yet not really what I was expecting. Written from a first person perspective, there were several parts that seemed to drag on with tedious details about the surroundings of the characters.  There were also moments where I really had to skim just to keep focused.

The story was good, a nice weekend read.  I wish there had been more focus on the history of the subject matter and less on the relationships.

The story is a very interesting one!  The the hero is in search of Elisha's Bones which were found dancing after Elisha's death, and then seemingly disappeared.  Similar to National Treasure in style, but with a lot less history added in.

No comments:

Post a Comment