Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A new favorite

So, I've been working the Weight Watcher's Points system for awhile and really I love it.  Especially since I have an iphone and can track from where ever I am BUT...in an effort to try to slim down summer costs I have suspended my membership and I'm trying out www.myfitnesspal.com  It works the same in that I can track from wherever I am, but it tracks calories instead of points.  So far I'm loving it.  It's really interesting to compare calorie counts on foods, see how many calories adding or subtracting an ingredient adds (or loses) and how many calories working out actually burns.  I know it's not exact, but I do believe a tool like this can help teach you how to make better choices.  Check it out!  It's free!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment