Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, May 4, 2012

Book Review: Hunger Games Trilogy

Well, I may be one of the last people to actually read this group of books, but I have to say, it was worth reading.  I found the story to be interesting, fast paced and well balanced.  Additionally, I really appreciated the author's take on the mind and behavior of a 16 year old girl.  The lack of sexual commentary was refreshing compared to other books targeted for the Young Adult audience.  Even if you have seen the movie I would still suggest reading the books, there is much more to this amazing story!

No comments:

Post a Comment